Friday, March 22, 2013

The End Of The Hall


After having some time to think it through I have decided that Vintage Cubs Cards has reached its end. It was just about four years ago, in June of 2009, that I decided to start writing here. Vintage Cubs Cards was a bit different from what you could get at the traditional sites.  This doesn't mean I no longer like the hobby of collecting. I will still do it as a fan as I have always done.

I have never been one for dramatic exits but I thought an explanation was due to those who visit this space on a regular basis. Thanks for enjoying the sport alongside me these past few years. It's been fun.

Mike

5 comments:

  1. Four years is a good run. I'm a fairly new follower but have enjoyed your posts and referenced your checklists on occasion. Thanks and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good run!

    Good luck in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Blogger,

    It is a very effective article with the information about worldwide. It is well written and effective also it is very informative. I really feel so good after reading your content AS I am maintaining a blog about wooden business card. Lets Get more information. Thanks for the great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete